The Best Facials and Skin Care in Jacksonville
If you’ve never had a facial, a trip to Carolina Pines Med Spa will make a believer out of you!
If you’re a seasoned receiver, we’ll wow you just the same!
All of our facials combine the gentle, yet clinically-effective professional line of products from Pevonia Botanica and the Priori Coffeeberry line, as well as Pretty Mommies, an unprecedented line of products made with all natural, pH-balanced ingredients that are safe to use while pregnant and nursing. With Pevonia’s freeze-dried enzyme formulations paired with truly appropriate steaming technique, your pores are easily extracted and decongested, without the use of metal implements or tools. When pore buildup is removed, pores shrink, giving the skin improved texture and porcelain doll perfection! Our hands-down favorite for caring for your fresh skin is the remarkable 3-step system from Pretty Mommies, available in the spa as well as through our website!
- CPMedSpa Signature Facial, $75: We deep cleanse, steam, and treat your face to a miracle-working enzymatic gel designed for softening dead skin cells and oil deposits. We follow with T-zone extractions, brush-on mask application, and rehydrate with the Pevonia professional serum appropriate for your skin’s needs.
- Deep Decongesting Facial (Problematic/Acneic Skin Facial), $90: A more extraction focused version of the Signature Facial, the Deep Decongesting involves deeper cleansing, steaming, and intensive pore clearing. We follow with the Pevonia brush-on mask appropriate for the state of your skin, and then proceed with high frequency current, finishing off with the serum and/or moisturizer ideal for your skin. Witness a remarkable difference in your pores when you get off the table!
- Floracide Exfoliating Facial, $120: Building on our Signature facial, we follow with Pevonia’s Floracide Exfoliant gel. Its combination of glycolic and fruit acids prevent over-thickening of skin to reduce fine lines and even improve acne-prone skin. Best part? No downtime!
- Lightening and Brightening Facial, $90: We start with our Signature Facial and apply Pevonia’s LactoFlora fruit acid gel to help lighten dark spots and even out skin tone. Its green tea and alpha hydroxy acids are perfect for reducing oil production and leaving skin naturally hydrated.
- “Resurfacing” Micro Retinol Peel, $150: Signature Facial proceeded by this treatment’s main ingredient, retinol, helps balance the skin’s pH, while alpha and beta hydroxy acids gently resurface the skin’s texture- all with no downtime!
- Nourish and Hydrate Facial, $80: This experience involves a soft lift-off mask with a rubbery consistency and a cooling sensation that offers a combination of active ingredients rich in minerals, all following our Signature Facial. This effective treatment soothes, heals, and strengthens while deeply hydrating.
- Back Facial (Bacial), $75: Relax and enjoy this treatment meant to deep cleanse and exfoliate one of the most over-looked areas of your body- your back! We cleanse, tone, steam and extract clogged pores, followed by massage application of hydration for your specific skin type.
- Apeele Chemical Peel: Safe for ALL skin tones, the Apeele Chemical Peel is designed to provide controlled exfoliation of damaged skin over the course of 4 to 6 days, with significant visible results after just one treatment. Available in Forte ($350), Medium ($325), and Light ($275) strength levels. Sloughing downtime associated with this treatment varies between 5 to 10 days.